Driven by an owner and asset manager mindset, we are pushing the bar in what property management looks like in the next generation. All of our services are inclusive with our single transparent property management fee
Our dedicated team works with our clients to provide detailed scope-of-work reports, property assessments and resident assessments. During due diligence inspections, we will coordinate all third-party inspectors required. Our teams have the ability to identify future potential risks and prepare capital expense budgets. After each inspection, we provide a comprehensive written report on the following major components:
- Lease file audit
- Interior unit inspection
- Exterior inspection
- Preliminary capital budget
- Service contract review
- Utility bill review
- Comprehensive final report
We understand the importance of living in a community you are proud to call home. Our commitment to you is to maintain an attractive and affordable residence that fits your lifestyle and honors your relationship with us – every day. We invite you to visit your community’s portal here for online work orders, rent payments and communications, and to follow your property’s Facebook page for upcoming events and information.
We look at day-to-day operations from an owner’s eyes. What does that look like? For starters we believe that our regional support team should spend the week on their properties and not tied up in a corporate office desk, giving top level visibility on your assets. This is possible because a Regional Supervisor oversees four to six assets in total versus competitors that oversee 10 to 25 assets scattered throughout a region.
- Controlled purchase order system
- Real-time leasing tracking
- Dedicated corporate support
- Single point of accountability
- Low asset to Regional supervision
A managed online presence is crucial in the multi-family industry. More than 75 percent of prospective lessees look at a community’s online presence before visiting the property, and many factor online ratings into their leasing decisions. As a next-generation property management company, we combine the newest online marketing strategies with the best of traditional practices. Our clients benefit from web crawl reputation management, 3-D videos, video tours, social media and other tools to market their properties. We also offer online reputation management to protect against false and fake reviews.
We have a centralized hiring and training process that gives us rapid access to the best property management talent. We also provide competitive compensation and benefits to encourage employee retention. Our services include
Training & Development
We believe training is vital for our success. The Valiant training department has created an individual training program for each role within the organization. Valiant associates receive comprehensive training from the day they start. In addition, each team member is required to complete annual training programs tailored to their current position and their growth plans.
- Onsite Training
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Mentor Program
- Product Testing and Roll-out
Accounting & Reporting
We use detailed financial practices to track clients’ return on investment. We know each owner’s or investment group’s needs are different and therefore offer customized reports. Our services include:
- Comprehensive monthly financial reporting
- On-demand access to property data through our website portal
- Customized reports tailored to specific interests
- Weekly reports on key statistics and construction trends influencing purchasing decisions
- Check and ACH distributions to investors
Valiant is synonymous with construction. We have overseen more than $30 million in improvements since just 2015 and our buying power with many vendors allows us to reduce costs. Our project scope but not limited to:
- Amenities- Outdoor kitchens, dog parks, pools, sports courts, fire pits, games, etc.
- Exterior renovations- Resides, roof maintenance and replacements, landscaping and erosion control
- Fitness centers
- Operational maintenance
- Paving, plumbing, electrical, fire and life safety systems
- Full property unit upgrades and renovations
- Miscellaneous capital expenditures: Fire damage, storm damage, etc.